This script allows you to have a quick & easy credit card payment terminal for your clients processed by stripe.com. Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and stripe.com account). There are 2 options to pay: first option is that customers can input price themselves and type description, second option you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown.
– credit card type guesser
– “paypal payments standard” as payment option (enable/disable in config.php)
– Recurring Billing (Stripe Recurring Billing and PayPal Website Payments Standard “Recurring”)
– with Trial Periods (both stripe and paypal payments)
– Subscription cancellation functionality for stripe payments
– Subscription cancellation and payment refunds email notifications for paypal website payments standard
– Subscription cancellation notification email for administrator
– automatically creates subscription plans in your stripe.com account
– php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
– comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
– 1 configuration file to edit.
– automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
– setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
– option to input any amount by your customers (with description)
– new payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except sensitive card information of course)
– “payment received” confirmation email for customer
– easy switch between Test environment and Live environment (config file)
– easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
Attached jquery ui, jquery tools accordion and colorbox functionality.
Content is being updated
1. You need to have stripe.com account (available in US/Canada at the time of this release)
2. You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3. cURL must be enabled on your hosting account
Enter your name and email below to get updates about BookingWizz and other products.