Accepting credit cards on your site has never been easier!
Stripe Payment Terminal WordPress is a wordpress plugin designed to make it easy for you to accept payments and subscriptions on your wordpress site. You can create services (one-time or recurring, with trial periods) and assign them to payment buttons which then can be placed anywhere on your site. There are 42 pre-set button designs for you to choose from, or you can use our button generator and create your unique personal button. We’ve also added 369 FontAwesome icons which can be placed on the buttons.
Another great feature which we’ve added is “Sync from Stripe” option. Let’s say you subscribed a customer to monthly payments through our plugin. Usually, the next customer charge (in a month or etc) would not appear in your application, however, by adding “sync from stripe” functionality – you can easily load last 100 transactions which are not recorded in our app database. So, by syncing – you will have all customers recurring charges in one place. This will allow to add proper reporting tools a bit later to this product. Please keep in mind that this is first version. We will be happy to hear your suggestions and ideas for improvements.
– securely accept credit cards information without storing it on your server
– accept payments on any page / post
– one time payments
– recurring payments
– trial periods
– unlimited services addition
– super easy installation
– transactions viewer with filters.
– filter transactions by date period
– sort and search transaction list
– sync transactions from stripe (recurring transactions will appear in wp admin if synced)
– 42 pre-set button designs
– very customizable button generator (adjust colors, select button corners, edit text, add icon, icon color)
– 369 button icons (by fontawesome.io)
– create services (one-time payments, recurring payments)
– assign services to buttons or
– pre-set button payment amount or
– let your customers enter their own amount on checkout
– optional comments field (turn on/off per button)
– optional lightbox popup (tunr on/off per button)
– user buttons as shortcodes OR as a widget (Widget allows to display generated button)
– option to cancel recurring subscription from within wordpress admin (with notification to client/customer)
– supports all Stripe countries, including BETA’s (Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain)
– credit card type guesser
– php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
– new payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except sensitive card information of course)
– “payment received” confirmation email for customer
– easy switch between Test environment and Live environment
– much more to come (we have several ideas for this product, and we’re always open for suggestions from you guys!)
Regular Licensing Terms for Envato Clients
When you purchase an item you are in fact purchasing a license to use that item. Different licenses give you different rights of usage. For most instances our Regular License is most appropriate.
The Regular License grants you, the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work that you acquire (Work).
YES – The regular license allows you to use an item within a project of your own or on behalf of a client. For example, you could use an item purchased under a regular license in a website, a presentation, a promotional video, a poster or a free game. For web content a regular license is suitable for use on a single domain or single subdomain or single directory. For most buyers the regular license is sufficient.
NO – The main thing you cannot do is offer the item up for resale either on its own or as part of a project. So you can use the item in a free game, but not in a game that is on sale. You can use the item in a website, but not in a web template that you sell.
Your use of the Work, under the Regular License, is subject to the following conditions:
(a) Your use of the Work is limited to a single application.
(b) Where the Work is an installable software application designed to help perform singular specific tasks, the use of the Work is limited to a single concurrent usage. In these cases, the “single application” of the Work is its installation. Examples of Works where the output can be used on many projects as long as only one copy of the Works is running at any one time are:
1. Flash .MXP (extension)
2. PhotoShop .ABR (brushes)
3. PhotoShop .GRD (gradient)
4. PhotoShop .PAT (pattern)
5. PhotoShop .ASL (style layer)
6. PhotoShop .ATN (action)
7. PhotoShop .CSH (custom shape)
8. TrueType .TTF (font)
9. OpenType .OFT (font)
10. PostScript .PFM (font)
(c) You may use the Work alone or you may incorporate the Work into another work you are creating.
(d) Unless you have our prior written consent, you must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell or provide for free the Work or offer to do any of these things. All of these things are referred to as Resale.
(e) You may reproduce the Work.
1. in a printed format or;
2. on a website or;
3. in an electronic document such as a PowerPoint presentation or an eBook or;
4. as part of software you create or;
5. in a video production or;
6. in a music track.
(f) You may use the Work in a work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your client who has asked you to create it.
(g) You must not incorporate the Work in a work which is created for Resale by you or your client.
(h) If the Work is used or incorporated in a work there is no restriction on the number of copies of that work that can be reproduced and distributed (provided the use/incorporation remains a single application and the copies are not for Resale).
For example, you may incorporate the Work, such as a graphic, in a brochure you design for your client. An unlimited number of copies of the brochure incorporating the Work may be made but the Work cannot be incorporated in any other application. The brochures must be distributed to recipients at no charge to the recipient.
(i) Notwithstanding the restriction on Resale, if you acquire the Work on behalf of your client you may recoup from your client the cost of acquiring the Work.
(j) If the whole, or part, of the Work has been created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the Work (or part Work) is subject to the specific terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).
(Previously referred to as: Single Use, Limited Licence and Single Use No Resale Licence [“Single Use”])
Unfortuntaly we do NOT offer an Extended License with our products at this time. Please contact us
if you want to re-sale your final product that incudes our scripts.